Live Online: Tendinopathy Masterclass
Saturday, 18 September 2021 08:00 - 12:00 (GMT)
Presented through ZOOM!
This course is an advance course in tendinopathy for those, who attended previous course of Dr Ebonie Rio which we hosted in February 2021 or those that have good general foundation knowledge of tendinopathy. This course is designed for those who would like to gain more knowledge about complex rehabilitation and complex case studies with lower limbs tendinopathies.
This course is clinically focused, Dr. Rio will discuss her up to date research in tendinopathy and teach you how to integrate her new research into practice. We will:
- Recap differential diagnosis of lower limb tendinopathy (pain location, tendon loads, tendon pain behaviour subjective and objective top clinical tips)
- Design complete rehabilitation - what loads to remove, how to know when to progress, what adjuncts are helpful;
- Discuss how to schedule weekly loading and what outcome measures to use;
- Feel comfortable with complex case studies - what to do with mix presentations;
- Discuss in-season management - how does this differ from rehabilitation?
Do you have some difficult tendinopathy case studies that you struggle to fully rehabilitate? Are you keen to know the latest and greatest in tendinopathy but don't have time to read all the papers? This course is for you!